LATE REGISTRATIONS ARE STILL AVAILABLE
1) Confirm you understand that the following are pre-requisites for registering your child at St George Little Athletics: (i) You agree to remain at Olds Park for the duration of your child's participation at each Competition evening; and (ii) you agree to be involved in the conduct of Competitions by regularly helping in the supervision and officiating of events, and/or the setting up or packing up of facilities.
2) If you can utilise an Active Kids voucher (each child is entitled to one voucher per year and may use it to reduce the cost of one sporting activity) and you haven’t already applied for one (for the current year, for the child in question), do so now, and have the voucher number handy. For more info: Active Kids
3) After 1st August 2018, access the On-line Registration System (provided by Little Athletics NSW) and complete the online registration process including payment. St George Little Athletics registrations fees are set out here: FAQ on Fees. The registration process will invite you to provide an Active Kids voucher number which will reduce your registration fees. Children in the U12 to U17 age groups are automatically "dual registered" - meaning they join both Little Athletics NSW & Athletics NSW. [This enables those children to participate in the events of both organisations, creating a more seemless transition to senior athletics.] So, for these chidlren, you will be asked to nominate an "Athletics NSW" (or "senior athletics") club. We recommend "St George District Athletic Club", but this is entirely your choice.
4) Visit Olds Park during a 'Uniform Purchase Period' to purchase a uniform. Please bring the correct Cash amount. Information on uniforms is here: FAQ on Uniforms
5) Visit Olds Park during a 'Registration Pack Pick up Period' to collect your registration pack. Remember to bring with you: (i) Online Invoice/payment receipt; (ii) Your filled in Working with Children Declaration (downloaded during on-line registration) and (iii) For newly registering children – birth certificate, current Passport or hospital blue book [we must sight proof of age].
6) Attend a Parent Education session at Olds Park. This will provide valuable information to enable you to assist in the supervision and officiating of each Event. Here is some useful information on how each Athletics Event is executed and officiated: Event Fact Sheets Why not pick 2 or 3 events and focus on those! Note: You'll also find these Event Fact Sheets conveniently located in the "Documents" section of Team App.
7) Download our “Team App” [you may already have it for another sport] from your phone’s App Store, sign up, log in and search for “St George LAC”. Choose the applicable “access group(s)”. When signing up for Team App, register in your name, not your child’s! This will be our primary channel for communicating with you about Events, News, Newsletters and so on. You'll also find the Club Handbook and other useful documents in Team App. This will explain how to download and setup Team App on your smartphone or tablet: Team App Brochure
Uniform Purchase Periods: 5pm to 5:30pm Fridays when our competition is operating.
Registration Pack Pickup Peiods: 5pm to 5:30pm Fridays when our competition is operating.
Parent Education Sessions: Check Team App to see if any are scheduled.