Here is the Information Pack for the Region 8 Qualifying Meet (for entry to the State Championships) for U9-U12 athletes, which is to be held on Friday 5th February and Saturday 6th February at Sylvania Waters Athletic Track. Athletes who have gained entry to this Meet are listed in the table below.
The Information Pack contains the following in order:
- Program (including “not before” times)
- Map of the Athletics Track
- Instructions for parents concerning Duties to be performed. Here is the Signup Link: Carnival SignUp Link
- Important Information of relevance to Centre Committees and parents / participants
- COVID Safety Plan applicable to this carnival
Please note that:
- Parents of participating athletes are required to SignUp in advance to perform a Duty at the Carnival. The link to access the SignUp roster is above.
- There is an Entry Fee of $10 per athlete payable by end-January. Please remit to:
Account: 020 079 422
Use Athlete surname as the reference.
If you have questions about parent duties, please be in touch with Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about other aspects of the Carnival, please be in touch with Karen (who will be the St George Team Manager) at email@example.com.
Participation & Results Information
For comprehensive results for all LANSW Carnivals, visit: LANSW Results
The table below is limited to St George Athletes only.
|2020-21||Zone Championships cancelled due to COVID||Qualifiers to "Region" u9-u12|
No Regional Carnival for u13+
|Qualifiers to Region;|
|Qualifiers to State;
State Championships - Cancelled